Chocolate Righteous Blobs
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sultanas, raisins or currants
- 1/4 goji berries
- 2 Tble flax seed
- 2 Tble chia seeds
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (70% at least)
- 1 Tble coconut oil
- 1 Tble raw honey or coconut sugar
- Combine all nuts & seeds in a bowl.
- Break up chocolate and place it plus honey and coconut oil in a small sauce pan on low heat and melt.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto nut-seed mix and coat everything well.
- Use a dessert spoon to scoop blogs of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Set in the fridge for 1/2 hour and enjoy!
- Warning: these are yummy and addictive.
By Wellness Girl
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/