Cilantro Cashew Dressing
- ¼ cup soaked cashews, soaked in filtered water for at least one and up to 24 hours
- ¼ cup scallions (about 1 large or 2 small), very-finely sliced
- ½ cup cilantro (stems and leaves), roughly-chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 large or 2 small limes
- 5 tablespoons water (or to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Combine the ingredients in a powerful blender and blitz until very smooth.
- Add more water if desired and season with salt to taste.
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/