Cilantro Mango Chicken
- 2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 11/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lime, juiced
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- To butterfly the chicken breast, place them flat on a cutting board with your hand on top.
- Using a sharp knife, slice most of the way into the thicker side of the breast and slice along until you reach the thinner side.
- Be careful not to cut through the entire breast; just cut enough to be able to open the breast like a book.
- Combine 1/4 cup yogurt,1/4 cup of cilantro, half of the lime juice, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
- Coat chicken breast with this mixture, marinate for at least 1 hour.
- While chicken marinates, purée remaining yogurt, 2/3 of cubed mango, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 cup cilantro in blender.
- Bake chicken in a glass baking dish for 25-30 minutes.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour on sauce, and sprinkle with mango and extra sauce on side.
- Garnish with more cilantro and lime and season to taste.
- Pair with a roasted winter squash.
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/