Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1can unsweetened organic coconut cream*
- 1/2 teas. vanilla extract
- Pinch of stevia [optional]
- Place a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours, or better yet overnight. When chilled, the fatty part of the coconut milk will harden, separate and rise to the top. This is the cream you will use for whipping.
- Open and scoop the hardened coconut cream into a large bowl.
- Reserve the liquid coconut milk for another use.
- Using a hand held mixer, whip until light and fluffy.
- Start at slow speed and work up to higher speed to until you have incorporated enough air for desired fluffiness.
- Add vanilla extract.
- If desired, add in stevia.
- Eat right away or store in airtight container.
- Keeps for several days.
- Native Forest Coconut Cream is a great brand
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/