Green Power Smoothie
- 2 cups non–dairy milk of choice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fruit, fresh or frozen
- 2 to 3 tbsp sweetener, optional (agave, yacon or honey)
- 1 to 2 cups greens of choice (kale, spinach, romaine, etc.)
- To prepare the smoothie, in blender, add all ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Add 1 to 2 Tble protein powder for a protein boost.
- For other additions, try vanilla, ginger, herbs, cocoa, maca or vanilla.
- For a colder smoothie, add frozen fruit or ice.
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/