- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 4 dates pitted (soak in water to soften)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1-2 Tble ground flaxseed
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 teas cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cherries*
- Dash of sea salt
- In a food processor, blend dates, almond butter, flaxseed, vanilla, 1/4 C cacao nibs, cin. and cherries.
- Set aside.
- Wearing gloves, roll almond butter mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Then roll balls in cacao nibs.
- Best kept frozen or in fridge.
- *Can use currants or other dried, unsweetened fruit.
- -- Balls can alternatively be rolled into cacao powder or coconut flakes.
- -- This recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, etc
- -- I named these beauties after a song called "Simplify" by Brendan James.
- Check it out - http://bit.ly/2sbzHuv
Wellness Girl http://wellnessgirl.net/