Banana Chip Freeze
- One frozen banana
- 2 Tble almond butter
- Splash of coconut milk to boost ice-cream texture
- 1 teas. cinnamon
- 1 teas. vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Blend banana, almond butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add in splash of coconut milk to create ice cream texture.
- Add more as desired.
- When creamy, pulse in the cacao nibs to mix through and so that the nibs retain their chip crunch consistency.
- Sprinkle a few nibs on top for decoration.
- For best results, peel and slice banana in one inch thick slices prior to freezing.
By Wellness Girl
Wellness Girl https://wellnessgirl.net/