Citrus Miso Dressing
- 1 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange or tangerine juice
- 3 tbsp olive or flax oil
- 1/2 cup sweet white miso
- Pinch of sea salt
- To make the dressing, simply whisk the miso, oil, orange juice and pinch of sea salt together. Whisk until you reach a somewhat smooth consistency, adding more orange juice as needed.
- Use the dressing as is or use as a base and add any number of aromatics to create an endless number of dressings.
- Use this recipe as a base for a number of cultural combinations.
- Once the base dressing is created, simply stir in the following ingredients, minced or pulsed in a blender, to create a different dressing or sauce.
- Italian: 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, 2 cloves garlic and 3 tbsp fresh basil.
- Thai: 1 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, 1/2 chile, 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, 2 tbsp fresh basil and 2 tbsp fresh mint.
- Asian: 2 tbsp tamari, 1 tsp toasted sesame oil, 2 cloves garlic and 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- *Please make sure your miso comes from non-gmo soybeans.
Wellness Girl https://wellnessgirl.net/