Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teas. dry mustard or 1/2 teas. yellow mustard
- 4 garlic gloves, minced
- 2 Tble apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tble red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients except the oil in a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- With the lid on and using the blender fill cap, slowly drizzle in the oil and blend until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt or black pepper if desired.
- I Love this easy-to-make, delicious dressing that can be used to top salads or to boost your veggies or proteins.
- Dressing can be stored in an air-tight glass jar and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
By Mark Hyman, MD
Wellness Girl https://wellnessgirl.net/